To master this aspect of your sales game, there are 3 main areas you must address and master:
1) How you live your own life in regards to spending money
2) Your professional identity
3) Your selling skills
- Your identity as an entrepreneur
- Do you see yourself (“your – self”, think about that) as a full service, top-shelf individual?
- Are you the type of person who warrants, who deserves the full boat, the high-end fee?
- Are you someone who is comfortable dealing with selling the high-end product and getting paid for it?
- When it comes to business, who are you?
This is the key. We’re going beyond words to your level of belief – your self-concept. As the saying goes, “it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” Picture someone who has their head held low, looking down, shoulders slumped down, avoiding eye contact with you while saying in a bland monotone voice at a volume you can barely hear: “I am so excited right now.” You know they don’t really mean it! They’re not congruent in what they are saying.
At the end of the day, this requires a very clear decision. It requires you to make the decision that you and your product/service are worth EVERY PENNY you are asking for and more. That your prospect is getting off cheap. That you are worthy and that great things are headed your way, because you deserve them. With that mindset in place, what could possibly stop you?
~To be continued~
Yours In Success,